Tired of selling new cars and not knowing if or when they will arrive?
Due to the growth and success of our used car business across Sturgess Group, we are looking to recruit experienced Car Sales Executives.
Customers will be offered access to a growing number of used cars, daily supported with by Sturgess’ team of Car Buyers. Our own Preparation Centre ensures the vehicles we offer are prepared to the standard you would expect of a 125-year-old family run company.
· You will have the opportunity to sell all makes, models, ages and prices.
· Supported by a significant marketing budget to drive customers to enquire with you.
· You will have access to an online platform, which makes our online buying process faster.
· You will have access to our stock management system with full access at your fingertips to every vehicle and it’s details.
· We use the very best photo and video equipment to make our on-line display 1st class.
· We offer a fantastic commission scheme!
If you are a hard-working, self-motivated, driven teamworker, we would love to hear from you.
A full, clean driving licence is required for this role.
OTE £55,000 per annum plus company car
· On-site, flexible hours or hybrid working available;
· Supporting your ambition by giving you career development opportunities;
· 25 days of holiday, plus bank holidays;
· Enjoying the culture of a Family Business;
· Cycle to Work Scheme;
· Employee Saving Scheme:
· Ongoing training and development
Previous Automotive sales experience is desirable. However, if you have proven sales experience in a customer-centric role from a different industry and have the tenacity and commitment to realise your full potential within the motor trade, we can provide you with the training you need to make a successful switch.
The Sturgess Motor Group has a long-established history as a leading car dealer in Leicestershire. Originally founded in 1897 by Walter E. Sturgess, Sturgess Motor Group has grown to become one of the oldest family-operated motor dealers in the UK and also one of the most respected names in UK motor retailing.
With a strong reputation for outstanding customer service in the local community and across the wider the motor industry.
A family-run company to this day, members of the Sturgess family are still actively involved in the running of the company. We are a happy, settled and well-motivated team who are totally dedicated to the needs of past, present and future customers.