We are looking for motivated, dedicated and highly organised individuals, who can demonstrate excellent customer service skills as well as Technical expertise.
We currently have a position available at:
- Sturgess Hyundai Anstey - Loughborough
You will be a team-player who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment where there are set processes and procedures to follow and paperwork to complete.
The successful applicant will need to be qualified with an industry recognised qualification and be able to demonstrate both skills and experience in modern body shop repair methods.
We can offer you the opportunity to develop your career within our in-house Franchises by completing different level Technician schemes from our providers.
· Status awarded through on and off-site assessment following the manufacturers Technician Level Programme.
· Minimum Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
· Ability to understand and carry out basic diagnosis in both mechanical and electrical work
· Ability to understand and demonstrate advanced wiring diagrams
· Good customer communication skills, can provide opinions and verbal reason to customer discussions.
· To road test vehicles for quality control and /or diagnostic purposes
· To communicate with manufacturer staff on product issues
· You must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
Worked out on a tiering system: from £8.50 an hour for Level 3 NVQ or equivalent up to £15.50 an hour for Master Technician specific to any of our various Franchises across the group - Jaguar, Land Rover, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Suzuki, Hyundai and Nissan.
Plus, monthly target-driven bonuses!
If you want to work in a fast-pasted environment and have all the attributes to fulfil the requirements of this role then, please apply with your CV.
42.5 Hours per week, Monday to Friday, varies between 08.00/08.30 start – 17.00/17.30 finish. Saturdays on Rota, 8.30am – 12.30pm. Over-time paid at normal hourly rate.