You might expect cosmetic repairs to the body or paintwork of your Hyundai to be expensive, but at Sturgess in Leicester this isn't the case.
With our Small to Medium Area Repair Technology (SMART) service we are often able to remove dents, dinks and other damage without the costly process of repainting or removing panels. We have a number of ingenious repair methods that help us take care of minor damage to your Hyundai, returning it to its original pristine condition.
If your Hyundai has sustained damage to the paintwork such as deep scratches and stone chips then these can be addressed quickly and easily too.
With our SMART service we can take care of the following:
- Dent removal – using special rods to massage the dents out of your car panels, we will get rid of those annoying little dents that can affect the resale value of your car. There's no need for paint or new panels, meaning the costs remain low.
- Chips and scuffs – damage from chips to your paintwork can lead to rust and if these are not treated immediately they can be costly to remove later. At Sturgess Bodycraft we can repair this damage before the rust sets in.
- Alloy wheel refurbishment – picking up scratches and gouges from parking or driving on damaged roads is very common. Although annoying, we can easily repair any damage to your wheels, which can often make a massive difference to the appearance of your car.
- Upholstery and leather repairs – we can also help you clean up any scuffs or damage to the interior of your car by fixing small tears in your upholstery or leather seats.
- Vehicle personalisation – as an approved Hyundai franchise we can offer you a range of genuine accessories that will enhance your vehicle and add personal touches. Whether you want tinted windows, an in-car entertainment system or new alloy wheels, we can supply it.
To find out more about our cosmetic repairs or any of our more general aftersales support services, get in touch today. Our dedicated service personnel are always on hand to answer all of your queries and questions.