We are looking for an enthusiastic team player, able to pick up
routine tasks as well having a flexible approach to the various office/admin
duties of the role. The position requires an abundance of common sense and the
confidence to deal with all types of customers when talking over the phone and
sometimes in person.
* Taking customer calls and appropriate action
* Organising vehicle bookings for service, maintenance or repair
* Ensuring each customer is contacted prior to their appointment
* Making outbound calls for follow-up work
* General administrative duties as and when required
* Working on Service Reception desk when required
* Assisting with vehicle Collection & Delivery
* Ensuring that the image and levels of customer service within the department are in line with Company standards
The ideal candidate will provide an excellent customer experience by delivering superior customer service and ensuring quality in response to customer requirements. The applicant must be a brand ambassador, promoting the service of the company and have the ability to respond in a positive manner to the changing demands of various customers.
Ideally you will be Kerridge trained, have both Administration and good telephone skills.
* Attention to detail is essential
* Must be able to multi task and prioritise work load when under pressure
* Motivated, self-learner with the ability to work with minimal supervision
* Strong MS Office/Outlook/Excel experience
* Strong organisational and administrative skills
Hours: 08:00am - 18:00pm - Monday - Friday (1 in 3 Saturdays)
Salary: £16,000-£17,000 depends on experience
This role is based at Sturgess Hyundai – Cropston Road, Anstey.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager