The new Alfa Romeo Mito is now on sale in the uk with a starting price of £12,960. The new look more closely resembles the Giulia and has more technology in it.
The entry level model includes as standard:
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- satin chrome-effect exterior detailing
- air conditioning
- Alfa DNA driving mode selector
- a rear spoiler
- Uconnect 5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with DAB and Bluetooth connectivity
Engine choices include:
- 78hp 1.4-litre petrol (£12,960 OTR)
- 875cc Turbo Petrol TwinAir 105hp (£14,660 OTR)
- 1.3 JTDM-2 95hp (£15,620 OTR)
- The Visibility Pack (auto headlamps and wipers, electrochromic rearview mirror and folding door mirrors - £310)
- Comfort Pack (front centre armrest, floor mats, rear parking sensors and front seat lumbar adjustment - £310)
- Sport Pack (tinted windows, front fog lamps, sports instrument cluster and red brake callipers - £300)
- dual-zone climate control (£450)
- electric sunroof (£750)
- satellite navigation (£750)
- eight-speaker BOSE audio system (£675).
Other trim levels include the Super and Speciale. The new Alfa Romeo Mito is available to order now from Alfa Romeo showrooms, priced from £12,960 OTR.